You can use PersonalizeWP to personalise content to your users, based on actions that they have taken, or criteria such as which countries they are accessing your site from.
We have included basic rules into the plugin to provide a starting point.
Additionally, you can add your own rules, based on a set of conditions, and then apply those to any blocks you wish.
Available rules out of the box include the ability to show or hide blocks if:
- The user is logged in or not
- The user is, or is not, from a specific country
- When a certain amount of time has passed
- The user is new to the site or is returning
- Users are using a mobile, tablet or desktop device
- A user is visiting at a specific time or period of the day